Monday, June 1, 2009

And on the Hipster note...


...here are some babes that are 100% Hipster approved:

TINA FEY: 

If I need to explain myself I am afraid you will loose your hipster status and won't be able to hang with me.



SCRIPT GIRL: 

Not technically a hipster because she obviously works for someone very powerful in Hollywood, but her snide remarks and deep sense of irony when giving us the lowdown on what is happening in Hollywood, make her 100% hipster approved.


OLIVIA MUNN:

She knows more about pop culture than you, me and all our hipster friends put together, she loves to dress up like Princess Leia in ROJ, and she is extremely sarcastic. Marry me?


SARAH SCHNEIDER:

Hot, funny, angry, sexy and the only girl in the College Humor troupe. Hipster approved indeed. Please marry me after I divorce Munn.


ISLA FISHER:

Ok, this is personal and all my hipster friends are gonna kill me, but her role in Definitely Maybe made me wanna, you know...complete her.



No comments:

Post a Comment