Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny Man, Silent Man


Everytime I find something
Cool,
or
Funny,
or
Awesome,
I enjoy it so much that I
wanna share it.
But,
I don't know a lot of people
Who understand me like
you do--
Or who have...
My sense of humor.

So I show it to my friends
And they laugh,
But not like I thought they would.
So I show it to my mom
And she says she gets it.
"Haha."
But she never really does.

So I look to you.
The one who
Knows what I mean.
Who 
GETS MY JOKES
EVERY SINGLE TIME.
You're the one who
understands that,
That's EXACTLY what she said.
You're always on my side.
Most of the time...

But when I'm bored,
or when I'm sad,
or when I have
NOTHING BETTER TO DO,
You're busy.
You don't have time...
for ME.
So I say "That's fine..."
Or I get ticked off.
Or I feel like punching in 
A WALL!!!
But I leave...
Or I ignore you
And get on with
my own life.

Then days pass,
And something comes
up.
You come across
THE FUNNIEST
THING
EVER!!!
So you wanna show your friends,
but they're not around.
And you wanna show Mom,
but she has to work.
You look around--
you have to show someone
'cause you can't contain
YOUR JOY!!!

So you look for the 
Only One
Who will
DEFINITELY
understand your feelings...

You look for
your sis,
your pal,
your junkie.

You search for
ME.

But I'm gone.
I left a long time ago...
So you don't have to worry.
I won't bother you
Any longer.

I'm sure you're too busy,
So I decided to

NEVER COME BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment